Septic Installation Services
Our team of septic installation experts along with over 21 years of company experience means your system will not only be installed efficiently and quickly, but built to last and stand the test of time. We treat every client as if they were family and make sure we don't leave until you are happy. So what is involved when installing a Septic System?
We install, maintain and repair Aerobic Septic Systems for both residential and commercial.
Our Installation Process:
- Aerobic Site Evaluation performed by a qualifying technician and sanitarian
- Engineering Design drew with the proper boundaries, to ensure adequate sizing
- An affidavit filed with the county clerk and necessary permits acquired from the county engineering department
- The authorization to construct must then be permitted through the permitting authorities.
- Installation must be performed by licensed installer and meet approved design specifications.
- Finally, the septic system must have a final inspection by permitting authority before being put in service
Commonly Asked Questions:
Why Trust Brighteyes Septic?
We are confident in our team and services to provide you with an exceptional Septic Installation service, below is a few reasons why you should trust Brighteyes.
- Brighteyes installs Nayadic aerobic systems manufactured by Consolidated Treatment Systems, and has a long running relationship, knowledge, and experience with them
- Different sized systems are offered to accommodate any application
- Ease of maintenance, accessibility to components, smallest total water capacity to treat 500-1500 gallons per day (gpd).
- Full-time registered sanitarian on staff which makes the permitting process easier for homeowners
- Over 2500 systems installed by Brighteyes in Liberty, Chambers, and Southeast Harris Counties (Texas)
- 22+ years in the business, 75+ years of combined experience, unmatched workmanship and competitive pricing