Septic Installation Services
Septic Installation Services
Our team of septic installation experts along with over 21 years of company experience means your system will not only be installed efficiently and quickly, but built to last and stand the test of time. We treat every client as if they were family and make sure we don't leave until you are happy. So what is involved when installing a Septic System?
We install, maintain and repair Aerobic Septic Systems for both residential and commercial.
Our Transparent Septic Installation Process:
Our team will do a phone consultation to go over basic questions such as the size of your home, the number of people who live in your house (that utilize your system), and the size of your property. For new construction homes, It is crucial that before anything is done on the land that you speak to both the water well driller and the septic installer, and that both can communicate with each other as well to discuss where they will be doing the work. Communication, in the beginning, will avoid conflicts between your septic system and the water well and potentially save you thousands in plumbing alterations and an unnecessary lift station. Next, we’ll meet at your property where our designer will go over where the system and sprayer will go. Any challenges at this time will be determined and an estimate and timeframe is given for when the system can be installed.
- Aerobic Site Evaluation performed by a qualified technician and sanitarian
- Engineering Design drew with the proper boundaries to ensure adequate sizing. Drawings and permits are what you must pay for up front. If you don’t like our process, you can have your drawings and permits. They are good to use for 1 year.
- An affidavit filed with the county clerk and the necessary permits acquired from the county engineering department.
The authorization to construct must then be permitted through the permitting authorities in the engineering department before construction can begin. In Liberty County, this process can normally be expected to be completed within 2-3 weeks.
Installation day may vary due to weather conditions. One location may get a lot of rain one day and another no rain; So the install will be performed accordingly. Your installation will be queued, we do not accept offers to be moved up in the queue. Our installations typically have a waitlist of 1-2 months. This normally works out as a drawing must be done, and the county has to approve it that takes about a month for all those things to be done. We have done emergency installs due to public health risk where the county has approved to construct in days, however, this does not happen very often. Installations must be performed by a licensed installer and meet approved design specifications. Installation is expected to take a day to become functioning and ready to be turned on by the time we leave. A technician will go over the system with you so you understand it and you know what to do if an issue is to arise.
Finally, the septic system must have a final inspection by permitting authority before being put into service.
Commonly Asked Questions:
Why Trust Brighteyes Septic?
We are confident in our team and services to provide you with an exceptional Septic Installation service, below is a few reasons why you should trust Brighteyes.
- Brighteyes installs Nayadic aerobic systems manufactured by Consolidated Treatment Systems, and has a long running relationship, knowledge, and experience with them
- Different sized systems are offered to accommodate any application
- Ease of maintenance, accessibility to components, smallest total water capacity to treat 500-1500 gallons per day (gpd).
- Full-time registered sanitarian on staff which makes the permitting process easier for homeowners
- Over 2500 systems installed by Brighteyes in Liberty, Chambers, and Southeast Harris Counties (Texas)
- 22+ years in the business, 75+ years of combined experience, unmatched workmanship and competitive pricing