Septic System Maintenance Service Contracts
Why Have a Maintenance Agreement?
The laws of the county health department, public works department, city, or other septic permitting agency in your area may require that your aerobic septic system be monitored by a company such as ours on a regular basis. This monitoring involves a written agreement between the homeowner and the maintenance provider. This agreement and subsequent written inspection reports are filed with the agency.
Brighteyes strives to provide the expertise and services that are both environmentally efficient and economical. Regular monitors (inspections) of your aerobic septic system by a licensed professional can prevent a small problem (for a nominal cost) from becoming a very expensive emergency.
If you elect Brighteyes to be your maintenance provider, it is most likely that we will have both an extensive relationship and a knowledgeable history with your system, and be able to “hit the ground running” when a problem arises.
Even if a monitoring agreement is not required by law for your aerobic septic system, regular inspections by a licensed professional will help protect the health of you and your family. If your system is not working properly you could be exposed to infectious bacteria that can cause illness and/or disease.
Questions to Ask a Potentional Maintenance Provider
- Does the company stock an inventory of repair parts and components for your aerobic system? Or do they always have to order parts? Do the technicians have uniform shirts when they come onto your property?
- If it is necessary, will the company call the property owner before coming onto the property?
- Does the company provide you a copy of each inspection report?
- Does the company place the state-required weather-resistant tag on the systems that they inspect and date it each time they are on your property?
- Does the company provide you with an agreement/contract clarifying the obligations of the maintenance provider and the property owner?
Why Trust Brighteyes Septic?
We are confident in our team and services to provide you with reliable, exceptional service. Below is a few reasons why you should trust Brighteyes.
- Over 2500 systems installed by Brighteyes in Liberty, Chambers, and Southeast Harris Counties (Texas)
- 22+ years in the business, 75+ years of combined experience, unmatched workmanship and competitive pricing